Your Choice Your Choice

Not bad for a first. It has nice animation, but the game is too short and too easy. Still, it functions well, so make more of these in the future, and you just might get five stars.

Spaceoff Spaceoff

Good! It's a nice two-player arena with classic arcade controls. I'd save this.

Crime City Crime City

Understandard object search game with little to none challenge. The only thing bothering the difficulty is that you can't see outside your scope.

RobotsVSAliens The flight RobotsVSAliens The flight

Nice and smooth controls, but way too easy.
Seriously, i could play this with my eyes closed.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

Interesting idea. I like how you can customise literally anything: the raybot's face, it's hands, hat, his attacks... but it's a shame you can't use instead of killing it. The spawnpoint/loop system is REALLY buggy in the level editor.

Hexagon Hexagon

Fantastic brain reaction time testing minigame.

Thing-Thing Arena Pro Thing-Thing Arena Pro

Well, we finnaly got what we all asked for.... Thing Thing Arena 4.
I was so excited when I saw this on the Featured Games section, and clicked on it immediately. It's been so many years since we last saw those customisable characters and well designed mini-maps. So, does Thing Thing still deserve all that respect?
Pros:
-Very large maps
-Many different character styles
-Fast action
-Addicting
Cons:
-Bugs reffering to objectives
-A little too hard for a mere human

Graphics - 96%
The maps are beatifully designed, and there are many character styles that can please anyone's preference of appearence, though the animation isn't exactly as smooth as Arena 3
Gameplay - 92%
Other than having those classic, customisable characters and guns, Arena Pro offers lots of areas to explore and various objectives to complete. A big minus is that the shootouts are just too hard for a regular gamer. But you will get used to the difficulty over time, so this flaw can be overlooked. Despite the minor irritations, Arena Pro is still playable, enjoyable and addicting.

Overall - 94%

Give Up Give Up

Cheers to the hardest flash game of all times.

SOPA/PIPA SOPA/PIPA

R.I.P. headphone users

Hot Air Jr Hot Air Jr

it's cool, but i liked Hot Air 2 better.